|ShockWave Green24 Brochure|
|*NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN COLORADO|
2 (comprable to
24 Months Min.
(Original Sealed Container)
|Minimum Application Temp:||
|Botanical Based Formula|
|Category IV toxicity rating (lowest available)|
|No personal protective equipment (PPE) required|
|No warning lables or first aid statements|
|No rinse required|
|Safe for use in daycares and on children's toys|
|Contains no ammonia, chlorine, oxidizers, phenols, alcohols, dyes or frangrance|
ShockWave Green24 is formulated using ingredients which are naturally occurring in the environment. This revolutionary botanical based
disinfectant has the lowest toxicity rating (Category IV) available from the EPA, has no PPE requirements and requires no rinse after use.
Unlike typical disinfectants ShockWave Green24 has no required warning language or first aid statements. In fact, there is no skin irritation associated with ShockWave Green24, and it is safe enough to use in daycare facilities and on children's toys.
How it Works
ShockWave Green24 kills microorganisms by two modes of action:
1) ShockWave Green24 deactivates structural and metabolic membrane proteins leading to microbial death;
2) Microbes view ShockWave Green24 as a food source, allowing it to enter the microbe. Once inside the organism, ShockWave Green24 denatures the DNA, which halts the microbe's ability to replicate and leads to its death. This dual action makes ShockWave Green24 highly and quickly effective against a broad spectrum of microbes.
Understanding Ionic Silver
In addition to the botanical active ingredient citric acid, ShockWave Green24 contains ionic silver. This ingredient, in combination with the citric acid, is the reason the ShockWave Green24 formulation has the unique ability to provide 24 hour residual efficacy. While highly toxic to bacteria, fungi and viruses, ionic silver is non-toxic to humans and animals. Not to be confused with metallic or colloidal silver, ionic silver is non-hazardous according to the EPA and OSHA.
24 Hour Residual Efficacy